Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Crock Pot Enchiladas

I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. It's so easy!
  • 2-4 chicken breasts (I usually go by one breast per person eating)
  • 1 large bottle salsa
  • 1/4-3/4 cup sour cream
  • soft tortillas
  • cheddar cheese

Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour bottle of salsa on top of chicken, just so it's barely covered. Cook on med./lo for 6-8 hours or on high for about 3 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in a separate bowl and shred. Mix in sour cream and some of the salsa from the crock pot (you decide). Place some of the chicken mixture into a tortilla, sprinkle some cheese on top and fold up. Place in baking dish folded side down so that it won't unfold. Continue until mixture is gone. Pour some of the salsa/sauce over the tortillas, sprinkle top with cheese. Cook in oven for 10 minutes!

2 comments:

Seth and Emily said...

Laura,
I am taking a cooking class, and I learned a new recipe for waffles. My life will never be the same again. Bisquick can bite the dust. We are so having a party in February for International waffle day!

Anonymous said...

Very fine......